Saturday, June 26, 2010

:: clean up ::

its saturday! it is weekend babe! cleaning my room! hoohhh from 11am to 5pm! hoooh must said theres a lot of dust -_-" .. change position of almari baju.. huh  heavy.. me rasa me need more huge almari laaa! darl i need huge almari! then change here change there.. then.... OMG i do have pile of books on table and floor.. my book shelving already full! darl..... i need books shelving too!! yeaa im  crazy about books and mag.. keep promise to myself no more mingguan wanita, no more doremon.. but i cant.. I CANT!!.. but books ilmu is worth of spend.. if dah habis baca u can pass to sister ke friends ke.. and u can even give it charity.. hummm.. so me put aside all the mag and thinking mayb to donate it.. sayang kan nk buang all this.. in fact i still have 2 huge boxes of books and comics in storeroom..

 bad dog diary.. most funny book me ever bought! let my sist borrow but me take it back.. me love this book!

                                                          most new batch.. :)

i dunt noe when did i get this ujang...


 this is so addicted.. and just want to keypoh my baby eayore.. and anak ku baby bath..



another stack of mingguan wanita.. and few pooh too.. weeeeee



im reading this hati kita now, thts y it is on floor -_-"


darl, i need another books shelving!!

humm... now get a shower and heading out for groceries market and do some weekly stock shopping.. and tom is SUNDAY babe!!! happy weekend.. (trying to fix my bad mood this sunday.. :).. )



No comments:

Post a Comment